Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH)
Hazardous substances can affect anyone within the workplace, not just those who handle them regularly.
This COSHH training course is designed to give workers knowledge of the health risks surrounding work with hazardous substances, including how to undertake a COSHH assessment by identifying the risks and the control measures needed, and ensure that they understand how to work safely with hazardous substances.
- CoSHH Regulations
- What are hazardous substances?
- How do they get into the body?
- Identifying significant CoSHH risks
- Employer and Employee Responsibilities
- Exploring solutions
- Reviewing CoSHH case studies
- Assessment of Learning
On successful completion delegates will be awarded a ‘CoSHH Awareness’ certificate valid for a maximum of three years, depending on risk undertaken.