Fire Safety Training Course
This course teaches the essentials skills of Fire Safety, specifically how to prevent workplace fires and to deal with fire emergencies at work.
- Overview of fire precautions legislation
- Regular checking of fire precaution measures in your workplace
- Fire prevention and recognition of fire hazards
- Fire evacuation responsibilities and procedures
- Appreciation of fire doors and other fire safety features
- Minimising any fire spread and damage should a fire occur
- Selection and use of fire-fighting equipment
- How to carry out an effective fire drill
There will be continuous assessment of learning by the trainer.
Delegates will receive a ‘Fire Safety Course’ certificate on completion, valid for one year.