Lone Worker Awareness
This course enables delegates to understand their legal responsibilities when lone working and the inherent risks. It also provides an opportunity for delegates to identify activities which present a significant risk and suggest control measures which will reduce those risks.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what is it about Lone Working that increases the risks?
- Recognise potentially difficult situations
- Apply practical tools to assess the changing risks during the working day
- Understand what measures can you take to help keep safe?
- Develop skills in defusing difficult situations
- Have a knowledge of your company’s Lone Working Policy / Procedures
- Know what to do in an emergency situation
On successful completion delegates will be awarded a ‘Lone Worker Awareness’ certificate valid for a maximum of three years, depending on risk undertaken.