Introducing Stress Management for Managers
This Stress Awareness Training course is about recognising & combating signs of workplace stress.
The first half of the course is the Stress Awareness module but the second half is specifically leading managers through the implementation of their duty of care.
- Differentiating between pressure and stres
- Workplace stress – causes and consequences (individual and organisational)
- Recognise signs and symptoms in self and others
- Awareness of the HSE 6 risk factors
- Education and awareness to promote general health and well being
- Tools for taking an assertive approach
- Develop an action plan – taking the learning back to the workplace
- The way forward
- Sources of help
- Assessment of Learning
On completion delegates will be awarded a ‘Stress Management for Managers’ certificate.