This Stress Awareness Training course is about recognising & combating signs of workplace stress.
Course Aim Your staff will develop skills and knowledge in stress management to empower both themselves and others through our interactive educational workshop. It also provides an opportunity for delegates to identify activities which present a significant risk and suggest measures which will reduce those risks.
Duration: 3 Hours
Who should attend? (12 delegate maximum) This course is ideal for those who want to learn how to recognize negative stress and increase their resistance to negative stress. No prior knowledge of health and safety is required.
- Differentiate between Pressure and Stress
- The Biology/ Science of Stress and the consequences
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of stress in self and others- physical, social and emotional aspects
- Increase understanding of behaviour change for a more positive outcome
- Be aware of healthy eating and physical activity benefits in tackling stress
- Taking personal responsibility for managing stress
- Develop strategies to manage both personal and work time
- My networks – sources of help
On completion delegates will be awarded a ‘Stress Awareness’ certificate.